How much does a Private Jet to Hawaii Cost?The first thing you must know about the Hawaii trip is the cost of private jet travel to Hawaii. The cost of private jet travel usually depends upon multiple factors such as:
- Distance of air travel.
- Type of private jet.
- A number of passengers.
Airports Near HawaiiThe major working airports near Hawaii functional for both domestic and international flights are: Oahu’s Honolulu International Airport (PHNL) Maui’s Kahului (PHOG) airport Kauai Lihue (PHLI) airport Kona (PKOA) on the Big Island of Hawaii Hilo (PHTO) on the Big Island of Hawaii However, inter-island air service allows comfortable yet speedy transport to other Hawaiian islands. Southwest also offers inter-Hawaii flights. You may also rent a car to visit more isolated areas of the four Hawaiian islands that are serviced by nonstop flights from the mainland. You could even be able to get a good deal on a rental car by utilizing multiple car rental services in Hawaii or redeeming your points and miles for one.
Best Season to Rock the Hawaii TripIn general, certain months proved to be best for quality time in Hawaii. The best months to visit Hawaii for the finest overall weather, the lowest statewide rates, and the fewest travelers on the island are April-May, September-October, and January if you want to witness the beauty of the ocean i.e. whales.
Must Visiting Tourists Spots in Hawaii
- Diamond Head State Monument is iconic yet a must-visit place in Hawaii. This depicts the geological history of islands with their antique features.
- North shore which is also named “seven miles miracles”. This place is the epitome of the natural largest waves and is the home of the best surfers as it is located in the heart of the Pacific Ocean. Between November and February, when low-pressure systems do their business and drive beautiful waves towards the beach, Seven Mile Miracle is at its best.
- Akaka Falls State Park is a 400-meter-high waterfall surrounded by lush green trees which bring up splendid views and is one of the best places to be visited in Hawaii.
- Ka’anapali and Anini beaches are wonderful beaches where you can find utmost leisure, the shining sun, lush green surrounding, and the waves. These beaches attract tourists to Hawaii.
Hawaii Agriculture Rules You Must KnowHawaii has strict agricultural rules and the state authorities do not allow food, plants, and animals without a permit. Prior to your landing at the Hawaii Airport, you have to fill out an agriculture form named “Plant and Animals Declaration Form” in which you have to mention every food material you are taking with you. This form will be transferred to the Agricultural Inspection Counter at the Airport. You must ensure that all plants are devoid of soil or any pest disease. The restricted food and plant items which demand permit from agricultural authorities include:
- Pineapple and bromeliad plants and fruits
- Corn on the cob
- Citrus and pulpy fruits from Florida & Puerto Rico
- Orchid plants require an import permit and certificate of origin.
- Coffee plants and plant parts including seeds.
- Palm plants.